Launch Excellence Virtual Series | PM Society
03 mar 2021
Are you launching in the next 12-18 months? Do you and your team want to increase your launch skills, mindset, capability, and confidence to launch your brand successfully? If so, come and join us for our highly rated Mastering Launch Excellence virtual series with Uptake Strategies’ expert facilitator Maxine Smith, hosted by the PM society.
This workshop is for you if:
- You are part of a cross-functional team and want to learn how to drive a stronger launch
- You want to learn the principles and processes of launching a brand successfully
- You are close to a launch and want to gain fresh ideas, energy, and a critical eye on your launch progress so far
Across the two-part virtual, interactive workshop, we will explore key launch areas of focus including the future launch landscape, industry award-winning examples, the key stages of launch planning, managing risk, and key launch performance indicators.
Part 1 on 8 June covers understanding ‘what is critical for launch success?’ and Part 2 continues on 10 June with a focus on ‘building for a successful launch and beyond.’
Session 1 – 8th June 2021, 9 am – 11 am
What is critical for launch success?
- Assessment of the future launch landscape
- Definition of ‘Launch Excellence’ using industry award-winning examples
- Examination of the 10 organisational launch capabilities needed to be successful
- Overview of the launch leader role and how to build a strong cross-functional launch team
- The key ingredients of a winning launch plan
Session 2 – 10th June 2021, 9 am – 11 am
Building for a successful launch and beyond
- Key stages of launch planning and priorities stage by stage
- How to manage risk and uncertainty and launch pitfalls pre and post-launch
- Key performance indicators to manage launch performance
- Assessing launch readiness and optimising early launch uptake
This 2-day workshop is next running on 8th June 2021, 9 am – 11 am, and 10th June 2021, 9 am – 11 am.
- Non-PM Society-Members:
£775 (£924 inc VAT) 50% of until the end of April 2021
- Book your place now
To find out more information or to book your place visit, https://pmsociety.org.uk/event/zoom-training-mastering-launch-excellence/2021-03-16/
Uptake Strategies’ Managing Director Stephanie Hall, has compiled a 4-Part Launch Leaders’ How-to-guide. The Launch Leaders’ guide explores concepts from whether to delay or not delay a launch, what the launch environment will look like in the next ‘normal’ in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, to how launch excellence leaders’ innovate, and what launch leaders’ should be measuring throughout different phases in their launch.
Launching a new healthcare medicine, device or service is one of the most exciting and rewarding things we can do. Our award-winning Pharmaceutical Launch Excellence platform can be customised to companies, brands, and markets and has been shown to correlate to superior launch performance. To find out how we can help provide you with the expertise for a successful launch click here or contact us via email@example.com to arrange a consultation.